Cannon-Fenske Routine Viscometers
Supplied with Cannon Instrument Company’s ISO/IEC 17025 Report of Calibration
For measuring kinematic viscosity of transparent Newtonian liquids, particularly petroleum products or lubricants, according to ASTM D 445 and ISO 3104. Specifications conform to ASTM D 466 and ISO 3105
Provided with Cannon’s ISO/IEC 17025 certificate of calibration and instruction sheet.
- Minimum sample volume 7 mL.
- Require liquid bath depth of 203 mm (8 inches)
- Constants and ranges are as specified in Table 1.
- Holder sold separately. Refer to Catalog No. 9726-M50 and M53
- Viscometers with special constants are available by special order at additional cost.